“Good old fashioned baked goods”

Mc Happy's Bake Shoppes
Ranked #55 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

They must use good ingredients and maybe a touch of love to make something this delicious. The Cinnamon donut is to die for.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Donuts are very good. Coffee not so good. Really for a donut shop the coffee needs to be as good as the donuts. Wish they would find another brand. Have lots of other baked goods, but have not tried. Get your donuts here and go down the street for your coffee.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I have a line up of places I stop at when I am in the Marietta area and if I am in town in the morning, I stop here. The crew is always friendly and the doughnuts are pretty good.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

This restaurant serves soda that has some kind of black squishy substance floating in it. I suspect it to be mold. Several times I reported it to their employees. Not only that, I have seen the employees handle their donuts without gloves on.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

McHappy's Bakery is great. The Donuts have a geat taste and they are fresh baked. The Server was very friendly and supporting in making a decision.