“Great Find!”
Review of Tonya's

Tonya's
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We were looking for somewhere to get lunch and didn't want to do a "fast food" type restaurant. We stumbled upon Tonya's and were pleasantly surprised to find "country cooking" style food. It's nothing fancy, but the food is very good. They offer a large menu and also serve breakfast all day long. I ordered the fish tail sandwich and the piece of fish they gave me was longer than the plate it was on! Now, THAT was a fish tail! I wasn't particularly knocked out about their homemade French fries, though - it seemed they got rubbery when they cooled off. There were plenty of other sides to choose from, though, so I would get something else the next time around. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We found this restaurant by accident. We had breakfast, it was excellent. A quaint little place with home cooking. Servers were friendly. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Second time we tried Tonya ' s and both time the food was good. I had the small 6 oz. Rib eye, green beans and cottage cheese. The wife had baked steak, mac & cheese & baked potato. Food was all good and portion sizes were large.
The decor I would only rate avg.
The staff did everything they could to make our dining experience pleasurable. It's good to go somewhere where they appreciate you being there.
Good job guys and gals!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Our tour group stopped here after a visit to the Ohio River Museum. They were expecting us and we were surprised how prepared they appeared. Our food was generous, served hot and the omelettes were super delicious! I did not have dessert - fellow travelers said the pie was not even average .....The staff all worked as a team. Good job.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Nice little place for good old fashioned breakfast. Very clean, classic options. I recommend for a classic choice.