“~delish!~”

Add it.
134 Bistro
Ranked #31 of 83 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 2 December 2017

we've been here a couple times and have enjoyed it!...a true bistro menu...the she-crab bisque, mac and cheese and every sandwich we've had has been flavorful and unique...it's a small, clean restaurant that can easily get lost in a busy strip mall, wish it was on the main drag...it deserves better real estate...we will eat here again and recommend to others!...

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love stopping here for lunch. They offer a special touch to their dishes like the pickled onions in their salads or the hint of wasabi in their tomato soup. The food is always fresh because it's prepared when ordered. We haven't been disappointed by anything we've tried, including their signature BBQ pork.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We both got the pulled pork sandwich with a side of pasta salad. We both were very impressed and agreed this was the best sandwich that we have tasted in not just Marietta but the entire area. By far the best BBQ pulled pork around here. We are relatively new to the area and are just a few minutes from this place. Who knew such great food was right under our noses!!! We will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Very creatively prepared and seasoned dishes from their BBQ to the crab soup to the Thai chicken sandwich as well as weekly specials. The chefs even make there own sausage. One of my favorite casual fare eating spots.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I meet here all the time for lunch. We love their food and the cool atmosphere. I appreciate the attention to detail and creativity with their flavors. You can taste their passion for food in every bite.

Been to 134 Bistro? Share your experiences!