We recently stayed in one of the penthouse suites for a night. The room was large and beautifully appointed, including a king-size four-poster bed and a nice sitting area with a view of the river. The spacious bathroom had a teeny tiny shower but a very large jacuzzi bathtub. The room was clean and quiet and very romantic. Will definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lafayette Hotel offers a delicate blend of the past and present. Decorated in exquisite Victorian riverboat era furnishing. Enjoy a great meal in the legendary Gunroom Restaurant or in the Riverview Lounge. Just outside awaits beautiful Marietta and all it's Museums & Downtown shops. A stay at the Lafayette is one of the surest ways to travel back in time, to an era when riverboats ruled the waterways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lafayette Hotel Marietta
- Lafayette Hotel Marietta
- The Lafayette Marietta, Ohio