“Not to be missed in Marietta”
Review of Third Street Deli

Third Street Deli
Ranked #18 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Great lunch place, serving specialty salads, quiche, sandwiches, soups, & desserts.
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Visited my son who attends Marietta College. We went here for lunch with him as it's one of his usual spots. I had a Gyro which was very good. Very fresh ingredients. Wide variety of sandwiches available as well as a quiche option. Also had a side of cold macaroni salad. It was OK. Not a lot of flavor but did have a nice texture and complemented my sandwich well. My wife had a side of red potato salad which was very good but also very filling so if you decide on that side might want to share it. Iced tea very good. I will come back here every time I'm in Marietta visiting. Great place to eat. You won't be disappointed stopping in for a bite.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Right in the center of little Marietta this restaurant is very good for a quick lunch break. They serve some very delicious meals , staff members a very friendly, prices are OK. My favorite is the Gyro which is very traditional in Greece. I will see you several times now and will definitely come back.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

really good quality and variety of sandwiches...not a run of the mill subway or deli...fresh ingredients, creative combinations and plenty to chose from...we love the rueben, gyro and turkey w/avocado/ brie...we have never had a bad meal @3rd st. or left feeling hungry and disappointed...

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Delicious made to order deli style food in rustic downtown Marietta location... brick walls, eclectic décor and sidewalk seating available as well. Take out or eat in with wonderful selection of meats, breads, salads, soups and more!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My only complaint is that this place isn't open 7 days a week for all three meals. Lots of variety sure to please any type of diet. I've had soup, sandwiches, sides, salads, and desserts. I've eaten here several times and have yet to be disappointed.