“Terrific light eats.”

Third Street Deli
Ranked #15 of 84 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Great lunch place, serving specialty salads, quiche, sandwiches, soups, & desserts.
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Distinctively different from the standard brewpub/bar places. Very nice special turkey pannini. My wife was able to choose 3 types of salads. Excellent chocolate chip cookies.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Ordered the Hawaiian, Ham, pineapple and cheese Panini. Came hot and good. Wife had a Rueben that was also served steaming hot.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

Visited my son who attends Marietta College. We went here for lunch with him as it's one of his usual spots. I had a Gyro which was very good. Very fresh ingredients. Wide variety of sandwiches available as well as a quiche option. Also had a side of cold macaroni salad. It was OK. Not a lot of flavor but did have a nice texture and complemented my sandwich well. My wife had a side of red potato salad which was very good but also very filling so if you decide on that side might want to share it. Iced tea very good. I will come back here every time I'm in Marietta visiting. Great place to eat. You won't be disappointed stopping in for a bite.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Right in the center of little Marietta this restaurant is very good for a quick lunch break. They serve some very delicious meals , staff members a very friendly, prices are OK. My favorite is the Gyro which is very traditional in Greece. I will see you several times now and will definitely come back.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

really good quality and variety of sandwiches...not a run of the mill subway or deli...fresh ingredients, creative combinations and plenty to chose from...we love the rueben, gyro and turkey w/avocado/ brie...we have never had a bad meal @3rd st. or left feeling hungry and disappointed...

Been to Third Street Deli? Share your experiences!