“Warm Pool!”

Comfort Suites - Kings Island
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We stayed here for one night with points. The desk clerks were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The pool was nice and warm. I really appreciated that. The breakfast was the usual but maintained well. The only complaint that I had was the refrigerator in the room was right next to the bed, so everytime it kicked on it woke you up!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank philangie6370

Reviewed 2 October 2011

I spent 5 nights at this hotel from 20 - 25 September and it was excellent, the internet (you need a cable) was free and very fast, the room very clean and the beds comfortable. The breakfast was also very good and something different every day. I had a noisy fridge but once I spoke to Jay on the front desk he immediately brought me a new one - thanks guys I hope to be back very soon....

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Stayed here Aug 24 & 25 primarily for the location (about one mile from King's Island) and good reviews on the net. We were not disappointed. Everything was fresh and looking newly remodeled. Bathrooms were very roomy. Standard tub and floor tiles but clean. Big sink area. Carpet was very clean, beds comfy with very nice comforters. There is a lot of restaurants and shopping nearby including a Harley dealership right down the street which my friend enjoyed. The pool was small but clean and we enjoyed it/no hot tub though. The exercise room was also very clean and sufficient. By the way King's Island is just an awesome park. We will stay at Comfort Suites again, hopefully next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank tsu4jesus
Reviewed 12 August 2011

You can't get much closer to Kings Island than this hotel! (unless you want to stay at Great Wolf Lodge). Nice hotel overall. Not quite as nice as some other Comfort Suites I've stayed at, but I suppose this one gets a lot of traffic considering its location. Parking lot was completely full the nights we were there (2nd week of August). Rooms were clean and our second floor room was quiet. Though the hotel was right off the interstate I didn't hear any traffic. Typical chaotic breakfast area when everyone tries to get free breakfast at same time, but not a big deal if you expect that sort of thing. Indoor pool was smallish (we didn't use). Ruby Tuesday, Outback and Taco Bell all could be walked to, and a new plaza was being built that appears that it may have some other options in the future. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Kings Island Amusement Park.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Moore62
Reviewed 12 August 2011

The main thing the Comfort Suites has going for it is its excellent location to Kings Island. You can literally see the park from the parking lot. After a long day at the park it is nice to be able to be back at the hotel in 5 minutes. It is located near many eating options and is right off the highway exit. The rooms themselves were clean & comfortable. The free breakfast was just OK, nothing special. It is a little pricey for a Comfort Inn. I guess it really is location, location, location.

1  Thank PghCondor
Reviewed 25 July 2011

In Short it was loud!!!!! Not just kids mostly adults. We were close to the lobby and even called the front desk. I told the Manager the next morning and was told well "no one else complained." Seriously! I was telling her to help improve the hotel! We left and I remember a few hours later that I forgot my Ipad charger in the bathroom. I called and was told that it wasnt turned in. It never showed up. I read other rewiews that stuff never showed up that was left also. So apparently if you leave something do not think you will ever get it back! I will never stay here again and would not suggest it to anyone. We plan on going back but will stay elsewhere.

4  Thank stephcowat
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Arrived at the hotel Weds night. Check in went smoothly, looked at the pool which is really small, exercise room contained two treadmills and two ellipticals. Was able to see the fireworks from Kings Island at the hotel. There is a side street that leads to the main parkway to Kings Island, so you don't have to get back on the highway to the park. The room is your typical sized suite with two beds and sleeper sofa. Restaurants near by are Outback, Taco Bell, Jimmy Johns, and DQ, all within walking distance, and not over-priced because to the proximity of Kings Island. Would stay there again!

1  Thank Didtravel