“Burrito extrodinare”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #82 of 166 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed October 12, 2016

You have them build a burrito for you and they are hugh plus unlimited nachos. Price is right too. Better than taco bell.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

We went here for lunch because we had a 1/2 off coupon. The local Chipolte is really busy at noon and this place was almost empty. They give names to their burritos like the "Art Vandelay" and offer a few more variations than Chipolte but the concept is otherwise the same. Free chips and salsa is a plus but the chips were not very good. Overall we didn't think they were quite as good as Chipolte. They do offer a Junior burrito for a dollar less - a nice touch. Nothing special but if you want a quick meal try it out.

Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

Visit here every year for tennis and have to go by this place. Love the welcome you get upon entering. Food is perfect. Best burritos in the world, good prices. Nothing bad to say except I need a Moe's where I live.

Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

We are in Mason for the tennis tourney,and this place has become a must do- loved the burrito - welcome to moe's - great food......

Reviewed September 17, 2013

WE stumbled upon Moe's because it was down the street from my office and when I mentioned that my son was graduating the manager told me they could cater our party...well, it was WONDERFUL!! The food arrived at our party hot and delicious(by the same manager) and he kept right on target with our budget...The food has a little more authentic taste to it than other tex mex style competitors with great queso dip and more variety as far as ingredients...We received rave reviews from all the people at our party...especially the graduating kids!!! I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a delicious lunch or a catered party!!!

1  Thank Tiffany P