“nothing special here.”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #23 of 168 Restaurants in Mason
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Stopped for breakfast and service was not fast and food was not tasty. Was not busy and waitress did not seem to be very happy to be working. Yes it was Easter Sunday but still could of been better/

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Stopped here for breakfast with Hubby. Happily surprised at the quality of the food. I had a farmers omelet with yummy, crispy hash browns and some of the best pancakes I have had at a restaurant. They let me substitute tomatoes for the green peppers on my omelet. Pancake syrup comes to the table warm - not many places do this anymore and I love it!! And they have 3 flavors of syrup: maple, apricot and blueberry. Tried the apricot, it was good, but I didn't really care for it, stayed with good old maple as I'm allergic to blueberries. Very yummy and would definitely go back here and would recommend to others to go here.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Amazing hostess, Karen, made sure we had everything we needed. Hubby raved over the Eggs Benedict and french toast is served with a selection of 3 different syrups. Yummy.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017

I had the french toast & it was just ok. Nothing spectacular. Probably wouldn't order it again. The pancakes & waffles looked good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 1, 2017

A great Perkins restaurant just like you remember it. They are just off of I-71 and so convenient to get to. Close to Kings Island. Great fresh food, lots of menu choices, and great dessert baked fresh right on site. Friendly customer service. A great full service restaurant and well worth the stop.

Date of visit: May 2017