“Such a treat in every way!”
Review of Graeter's

Graeter's
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Mason
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Ice cream just didn’t get any better! Truly a Cincinnati original that is a “can’t miss”! Black raspberry chip is their signature flavor, but I love all of their “chip” flavors!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We always make a point of stopping here when we are in town. Best ice cream and treats around!!!
We had the flavor of the month...something with chocolate, coconut and almonds and a toffee, chocolate covered caramel, peanuts delight.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a year round favorite of ours. Our favorites are turtle sundae with toffee chip ice cream and cotton candy and vanilla bean ice cream with nectar topping. Yummy!!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

This ice cream shop was right down the road from our hotel. We stopped after supper to get some dessert. The place was packed! I was surprised because usually in the winter people aren't going out for ice cream as much. I would hate to see it on a hot summer night! The service was quick. My daughter wasn't sure what she wanted and so they let her taste a couple flavors, which was nice since she is kind of famous for wasting food. My son got the strawberry banana smoothie and said it was one of the best he's had. They had wonderful looking cakes and pastries. They had candy/chocolate too. The price was just right. I expected it to be more expensive.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

This is hands down the best ice cream I've ever had. I grew up in Cincinnati but moved in 2000. I still buy the pints in the Publix freezer section in Florida! So great.