All reviews bedroom suite full kitchen evening reception smoking room home away from home the staff was great pool and hot tub fitness center fireplace dishwasher hallway silverware chain linens couch pet
Reviewed May 21, 2018

We stayed there with a group. The hotel was clean, well maintained and the staff was great. It was just remodeled and looked great. We were the first to use the pullout sofa bed- it still had plastic on it. The location was great and had plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The outdoor sport court and corn hole boards were great for the kids.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2018

We've stayed at this hotel before and were really happy. We had an awful experience recently. The pool had big chunks of broken tile at the bottom that cut 2 of my children's feet. When I brought the chunks of glass to the front desk, along with the towel we used to stop the bleeding (I didn't want maintenance to just happen upon it) the manager apologized and said she knew exactly what it was...some kids broke a couple tiles a few days before and others were picking at it? I'm not sure why they didn't close the pool or have some sort of warning sign in place. It's been a week and my kids are still complaining their feet hurt. Safety should really be a higher priority than it was at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank hotelguest2650
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Deficient housekeeping and poor management:
Hair in the tub upon arrival, toilet not flushed, soap from prior guest.
Add to these disappointments that you never see a receptionist in the morning... not a good choice. Poorly managed hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arnaud g
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We were a little disappointed with this hotel. Although the staff was very friendly, and our room very clean on arrival, there were several little things that were a bit bothersome. We stayed for two nights and housekeeping did not come to our room, at breakfast there were no forks (and I was told we’d just have to use spoons), the quality of the hot breakfast offerings were not good, community trash bins inside hotel and outside hotel were always overflowing... I will say it was great having access to a nice pool and basketball court. Our kids did have fun. It’s just that for the money we spent, a bit more attention to detail would have been nice...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank schmonkey1
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Breakfast and social service is good with great staff.
In this hotel the staff are very nice, but I don't consider
this hotel good for the price you pay per night.
It needs to hire housekeeping personnel.
In my week of stay, on a Wednesday, I came from work, and the person in charge of my room, put the dirty dishes in dishwasher with cleaned dishes inside,and left without changing sheets and no cleaning service.
In Fitness center the TV signal is very weak. Couldn't see TV while exercise.
The pool was in maintenance, and couldn't even use hot tub.
This Hotel is good for business purposes. Great business center with excellent Wi-Fi.
Too expensive hotel for the services rendered.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business