Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo Maumee
US$104
US$129
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$149
US$159
US$135
Courtyard
US$80
US$115
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
US$54
All reviewsfront deskcanadian baconcomfortable sleepa bit crampedqueen roomtop floorfree breakfasthotel is cleanbusiness staybetter than averagedecent locationbagelsworkout roomlots of restaurantsa great staynice breakfastrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed at this hotel returning from visiting our two sets of grandchildren. It is located right off the Ohio Turnpike and is right next to an Applebee's restaurant. Several other restaurants are nearby. Moreover, Applebee's gave us a discount when we showed them our room key. The hotel is very clean and quiet.

Room Tip: I asked for a quite room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We were driving from Minneapolis, MN to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. We decided to stay here in Maumee, OH so the next morning we would have a short drive into Cleveland. This hotel is very nice, clean, has a pool & fitness center, free wi-fi, & free breakfast every morning. Lots of restaurants are very nearby too.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Made this reservation via telephone call directly to hotel prior to leaving for vacation. Asked to have a quiet location on a higher floor away from high traffic areas, ice machines, etc. When we checked in, we were given a room next to the pool, near the elevator, first floor. Not sure why hotels have so much trouble granting simple requests especially when they are not full/sold out! At first we were told there were no other rooms, but after a bit more checking, a much more ideal location was discovered on the top floor at the end of the hall. Thank you, Bryan, for reassigning us without too much discussion and for your pleasant conversation. Room was relatively clean with the usual signs of wear and tear especially in the bathroom. Bed was very comfortable, and we were able to open the window to get fresh air. Air conditioners are a bit noisy for my liking. Breakfast in the morning was decent, and the area was clean. The hotel offers discounts at certain area restaurants. We didn't want to get back in the car so opted for the Applebee's next door. Not such a good choice

Room Tip: ASK for what you want when you arrive on site!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I previously had stayed here in July 2010 for a business trip and while the hotel was being remodeled, the rooms were perfect. I knew that the hotel was finished at the point of this second booking so I was not worried about my stay.

Upon arrival, I immediately saw the completed lobby. It was much more favorable than the concrete slab and sawdust from my previous visit. The original breakfast room now has become the workout room and the main lobby now hosts tables and a food area. They provide free internet on site with computers and printers available.

The room were meticulous as my previous stay which has ensure that the hotel will get books again. The hotel had matched my price from my previous visit so the trip had become even better.

Food is available in any direction.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank scorro1
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I stayed at the hotel during a recent family event. The hotel is located in a great area with inexpensive to great dinning around the area.

Checkin was easy. The front desk agent was responsive, friendly and offered information about the area without me requesting. I was able to get a great rate so I was already pleased.

The room was a great value. The bed was comfortable and the room was nicely designed for the standard Fairfield product. The bathroom was clean and there were extra towels which is a nice touch.

The gym was small with only three pieces of equipment. The TV was set in a corner with the equipment at a right angle, after running on the treamill for 30 minutes, you will get a pain in your neck from turning your head right, a small design flaw that can be fixed by maintenance.

The breakfast was the free standard Fairfield coffee, Bagels, cearal and fruit. Parking was free. The hotel lobby was inviting and was busy which is actually a nice touch for this brand.

The business center was small and was what I would expect for this hotel type. The Internet was a bit on the slow side.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple