All reviews room was clean no frills off the highway rooms are small antique mall reasonable rates long trip fit the bill cedar point desk staff bob evans toledo maumee front desk clerk lots of restaurants one night stay parking lot night's sleep
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I travel for work a lot and quite often find myself at the Red Roof in Toledo/Maumee. There's a few choices of hotels I could stay at but I always come back here. The staff are always very professional, polite, and accommodating. Angela is one of the clerks who is usually on shift when I get here, and she will ALWAYS take the time to make sure I have everything I need to have an enjoyable stay. If you're ever in the area and need a delightful, pleasantly simple place to lay your head, this is for you! Would absolutely recommend and rate 10/10

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Wow, Thank you for the AWESOME review! Angela will be so pleased to hear you recognized her by name and gave us this fantastic review. I am so pleased to hear you have made Red Roof Inn, Maumee, OH your home when in the area. We all look forward to seeing you the next time your in the area.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Angela was amazing at making sure everything was perfect for me and my dog Cody. I've stayed at this Red Roof Inn several times a year for the last 4 years. It's always clean. My dog would let me know if it wasn't. I recommend staying here during your travels. It is very convenient to the turnpike. I also love this cute little town.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lorie S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Linda H,

Thank you for the great review and for your loyalty!! I will be sure to share your great comments with Angela, she is definitely an asset to our team.
We look forward to seeing both you and Cody on your next visit to Maumee, OH.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

The room was nice very clean
Only problem I have is I reserved a king size bed which I was charged for and got two queen size didn't get a very good night sleep. Also the tub was very slippery almost slipped and fell. The people were very nice and pleasant when we checked in.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lorie S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Janet,

Thank you for your review. I tried to do some research, in order to understand the mix up on your reservation. I was unable to find the reservation under the names provided. Nonetheless, I apologize for not providing you the bed type you reserved.

On your next visit I would like to offer you an upgrade to a king bed at no additional cost. Just call me directly at 419-893-0292 and I would be more than willing to make that reservation personally for you.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

My Room was nice and clean. The rooms were remodeled very nice with similar rooms to mid-scale hotels. The only difference was this is a exterior hotel which was convenient to go in and out of your room and right to your car. They did offer me second floor rooms which were interior rooms. It is nice to have an option of interior rooms or exterior. Great place and i will be back on my next visit in town.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lorie S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Mike,

Thank you for your great review! Our housekeeping staff works very hard to provide clean and comfortable for our guests. They will be pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that all their hard work has paid off.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Ms.Angela is a lovely delight friendly and professional
Room is always clean beds are bad properly if I need anything help comes right way every works in the room normally a quiet stay I see the housekeeping doing their job diligently

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Porsha W,

Thank you for the wonderful recognition of Angela and our housekeeping staff. As the new General Manager of Red Roof Inn, Maumee, it makes me proud.

I can't wait to introduce myself to you on your next stay! In the meantime, we'll keep providing the great service and cleanliness you have become accustom to, as a guest of Red Roof Inn, Maumee.

Lorie S