Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanno frillsrooms are smalloff the highwayantique mallfit the billa king size bedtoledo maumeegreat ratestaff was friendlylong driveone night stayfront desk clerklots of restaurantsparking lotconvenient locationnight's sleep
Reviewed April 21, 2018

Terrific location right off the Ohio Turnpike. Lots of restaurants nearby. The room was clean, it was a reasonable cost, friendly staff, particularly Jamie who checked me in. I always stay here when I visit Toledo/Maumee.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid of the rooms facing the turnpike exit...there is almost no traffic there at night.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Geomom,

Thank you so much for the review! I will be sure to share your great comments with Jamie she will be so excited you mentioned her by name.

Hope to see you again the next time your in the area.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

We needed to get a few hours of sleep while traveling to Pennsylvania. The beds were pretty comfy and the room was clean. You could tell some renovations have been done recently. We stayed for only 5 hours so unfortunately the rate was somewhat expensive for that, but would stay again while traveling through.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel room, friendly staff. This Red Roof far surpasses the majority of the Red Roofs we have stayed in nationwide including other comparable economy hotels. This speaks highly of the management and staff.
Only complaints would be very limited tv channels for viewing enjoyment and the bathroom is tiny. Overall a very pleasant stay. ☺

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I had stayed at this motel several years ago and found it way too sparse with no amenities, although the location is fantastic (right off highway, walking distance to plenty of food and shopping, easy parking). When Priceline blind rates selected it again for me this week I was skeptical, but I found that some VERY nice improvements have been made since I was last here. My room was extremely clean, remodeled, and had a fridge and microwave (apparently all the rooms do now)--even booking the cheapest rate, I was so happy with the accommodations. There are now free cookies at the front desk. The staff was friendly and efficient. Decent wifi, two different HBO channels, and most impressive of all to me, the water pressure in the shower was amazing! I'm definitely coming back here often, now that I have seen these improvements. Thank you for a very good night's sleep at a terrific price! (And while I don't have a pet traveling with me, I think it's super nice that they allow pets to stay for free.)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Flyermontana,

Wow! Thank you for the great review and for giving us another chance. We have gone through many changes since your last visit. Remodeled rooms, New Manager, Retraining of our housekeeping staff and much more. It makes me so proud to hear our guests are enjoying the changes.

I will be sure to share this with our staff and we look forward to seeing you the next time your in the area. Perhaps, maybe even with a pet?

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Angela, is extremely helpful and very nice. People like this make travel a pleasure.
Room was clean and up-to-date. Reasonably priced. Comfortable bed, pillows and blankets. Surprisingly quite. I'll stay here again next time I pass through.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Cary,

Thank you for your great review! We are fortunate to have great employees such as Angela. Our housekeeping staff will be pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for mentioning our recent updates and the fact that your room was quiet. While we cater to many different travelers we are always conscious to ensure everyone has a great stay.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are passing through. I would love the opportunity for my staff to wow you again.