“Tasty and filling”

Sahara Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 114 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner one night. Unfortunately the baklava was sold out for dessert, but we had steak kabob, chicken shawarma and gyro with rice, very tasty. Also had the house made hummus and chips with fresh pita as well...oh so tasty, very lemony. We would eat here again.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here and it was just ok. We had a kabob, gyro, Fattoush and falafel. Everything was ok, the falafel was different...not very good, don't think it was homemade. The staff was very nice but I won't be back because there are so many other good choices for middle eastern food in Toledo!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I ordered a chicken dish with rice that was good. The humus was lovely. Everything tasted fresh. Farrah, co-owner with her husband, was gracious, patient, friendly and keen to please.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

The food is low in the quality and nor reflecting the tasty Arabian food
huge amount of salt in kabab and ricr

1  Thank محمد ا
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

First time here. The hummus was fresh and creamy and I enjoyed the flavor. I ordered the chicken swarma and gyro dinner. Warning the portions are large. I had the half order with enough leftovers for another large meal. They served the chicken with a garlic paste/sauce. I put that stuff with the hummus, the rice, the lamb and with chips. It was delicious. I will go back again.