“ice cream yummy”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #48 of 115 Restaurants in Maumee
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed January 22, 2017

can you really say ice cream is BAD??? NO. i love the way the ice cream gets stirred around on the cold stone and makes it really creamy! can't wait to go there again

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Ice cream is a treat so I have high expectation because I eat it so seldom. The pumpkin ice cream was just average. Should've sampled it first.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We had a birthday coupon for my wife. A BOGO treat for a "Like It", "Love It", or "Gotta Have It" creation. You choose your ice cream/yoghurt flavor and add from the choices of mix-ins or choose one of their preset products. Good, freshly made desserts.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

My husband and I celebrated our 37th anniversary at a restaurant near here and decided that we were going to have our dessert here. My husband had the Oreo Overload and I had the Mud Pie Mojo. Both were great and filling! Definitely ended our night just right!!

Reviewed April 29, 2016

There was a long line but worth the wait. Had an oreo milk shake and it was to die for. Can't wait to go again

Been to Cold Stone Creamery? Share your experiences!