“The best titan burgers”

Add it.
Tony's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We love going to Tonys DQ! The Titan burger is the best and so are the fried mushrooms. This place has been opened forever and hopefully for another forever!

There are newer reviews for Tony's Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed 21 July 2011

I was told that Tony's had the best salad bar in Findlay. Based on the full parking lit and the long line to get in, maybe so. The hostess and wait staff were very attentive and friendly. I ordered the ribs because they boast how many trophies they won. The ribs fell if the bone and you could eat with just a fork. They were not my favorite! I find the KC, Chicago and Charlotte BBQ have better flavor and sauce. Tony's had a light coating of a honey brown sugar sauce. More on the sweet side. I also felt they could have been finished on the grill and brought to the table warmer. If they left them outside the would have been hotter.