Motel 6 Cleveland - Medina
US$104
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$60
US$85
QualityInn
US$80
US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Stayed two nights, room was very clean. Plenty of water pressure and hot water in the shower. The staff was very helpful and pleasant, On the second day, our room was also cleaned, linens refreshed, and towels restocked. There is no breakfast offered but there is a Denny's next door. The room was very quiet despite being located directly beside the interstate. I booked through Hotels.com and got a nightly rate of $58. I would recommend this hotel and would be happy to stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2016

Lady at front desk needs charm school, very rude in the evening. Pool and hot tub closed for winter. it is indoor! old tube tv that did not function well. wifi was bad, could not stream a movie to make up for the TV, room dirty and dusty. no breakfast, no microwave (if there was one the clerk did not offer it's location)
I did find a grocery down the street for snacks. The cleveland clinic sleep disorders lab was right next to me. kind of odd place for it.
Honestly i choose this place for two reasons, one it is half way between my home and my mothers home to break up my trip. Two the hot tub. my legs hurt from black friday shopping and i just wanted to relax. that did not happen
I will find some place else next time.

Room Tip: know what you want and call ahead to make sure they REALLY have it.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2016

We purposely looked for a hotel to getaway to swim and relax together in a hot tub. The pool looked nice, but once we got in we realized how dirty it was. Hair was floating in it and the bottom was covered in sand and dirt at the deep end mostly. The hot tub didn't work so no jets just mildly hot water.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

What a great little room. Just what I needed, safety, a clean room, TV and a bed. Nothing fancy. If your looking for fancy this isn't it. The front desk girl is super nice. There are all kinds of places to eat, easy on and off the highway. This particular room is great for 1 person. Room may be kind of tight for 2 people. They dont serve food but show your hotel receipt at a few local restaurants and get a discount on your meal. I will be back for sure. The feeling of being safe means alot.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for the NXL tournament in North Ridgeville. We had read reviews and knew what we was signing up for. We arrived later in the evening and the front desk lady was very nice. Our room was very...VERY small. And the same with our bathroom (my fiance is tall & he could barely shower with the shower head). BUT our bed was brand new; but our blankets were very uncomfortable and barely stayed on the bed. Oh, and if you don't like wearing your shoes the entire time inside your room, find somewhere else to stay because it is ALL tile floors. And, the reviews are right about the smell of smoke in non smoking rooms/halls/elevators...yuck! On a positive note if you need extra anything the front desk person will give them to you. And that includes the soaps and shampoos and pillows everyone in previous reviews were complaining about! And this hotel does not offer breakfast but the bob evans offers a 10% discount...and i believe its waffle house or Dennys next door offers a 15% discount with proof your staying there. The pool, was kind of cold for a 'heated pool' but the hot tub was great. So, all in all if you need a place to stay, on a budget, not too terribly picky and you want a pool this is the place for you. Next time this will not be our pick and we will be planning months ahead of the tournament for a better hotel!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple