All reviews biscuits and gravy waffles room was clean would stay here again bob evans nice bed guest laundry activia yogurt dayton mall pool closed great hot breakfast off the highway free breakfast is wi fi fair price hotel is in a great location new carpet
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

The property meets the average standard for this type of hotel. The room was clean, front staff were friendly, and the free breakfast is average. It’s close to the interstate but not so close you can hear the traffic. The only reason I didn’t give it a higher rating was because the elevator was gross and needed to be cleaned.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamara S
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

I am a traveling/agency nurse who stays here 2 nights a week. The hotel is in a great location across from the Dayton mall. The front desk staff are what makes my stay great! When you are away from home and alone. It’s nice to have someone who knows you by name and are happy to see you when you walk into the door. The rooms are a good size and they have everything I need while I am away from homfrom!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank skn5
Reviewed January 16, 2018

I got a room with 2 beds and a hide a bed. No bedding on the hide a bed so I had to go back downstairs to get it. The check in went smooth, but the next day the breakfast had been sitting there for a long time and was very stale. They did cook fresh food when I asked. Over all a nice place. The hide a bed was as comfortable as they usually are.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank homewardbound312
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

When my Fiancee and I walked in we were very pleased with how the lobby look along with the attendant, however things turned South quickly, once we got to our room.

The room itself looked well, the bathroom wasn't. Walked in and found mold on the ceiling and mold in the shower, to me that's an immediate fail. We walked down and told the front desk that it's unacceptable, she understood and apologized and said they have a problem with mold but trying to fix it,(I think the staff needs to let the management know that's there's mold in a room so they don't sell it and make a bad impression).

We then were transferred to a new room on the third floor, and though there was no mold, however you can tell there was with the big paint sploge above the shower. I don't understand why they wouldn't finish it before renting the room.

The pillows were also very flat not the type of pillows you expect at a hotel, and then there was the ins and outs. The lamp shades were dirty, the telephone was VERY dirty, molding coming off the wall, and a fuzzy television.

Overall it was ok would i look for something better? Yes. Don't name your hotel Quality inn when you don't use quality

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Overall this hotel was above average for the sub $70 price for the night. The room was partially renovated with new carpet and newer mattresses and furniture, the bathroom, was not renovated and was in need of a heavy duty cleaning. The lobby area and breakfast area have been updated recently. The front desk person was very friendly, the hotel seemed clean, breakfast had a good selection and the hotel is right off the highway and close to the mall. If you are expecting a 5 star hotel this is not it but if you need a decent place to stay the night for a inexpensive price then I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family