“14 years now”

Gyro Palace
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Gyro Palace for 14 years now. All I have to say is that I love this place and will continue to eat here. Love their gyro!

Reviewed January 30, 2018

I order a shawarma and sandwich was so tasty friendly staff and nice service I recommended.its really good location and clean.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

The casual atmosphere makes this a great place to hang out for some fantast gyros. Good variety of Mediterranean treats, but also some foods which appeal to American tastes. Yummy hummus!

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This place is incredible. The food was amazing. Great customer service and very clean restaurant. Tucked away and hidden off of the main drag a little bit but you will not regret visiting

Reviewed August 7, 2017

I was staying at a nearby hotel and was recommended this place by a front desk person. They surely know what to recommend. Best gyro I've had in a long time, and trust me, I've had my share of gyros! Amazing place!

1  Thank kenkZ2579PX

Been to Gyro Palace? Share your experiences!