Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Great Staff”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I spend 3 nights each week at this hotel. It is clean, comfortable and ideally located. What makes it special is the staff. They are all friendly, capable and hospitable. I especially appreciate Heather's efforts at the main desk. She makes everything so easy and pleasant. It is nice to see her when I arrive. She gives this motel the special touch that makes it a nice home away from home.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Butler, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We needed 2 beds so couldn't take advantage of the Superior King. The management pays attention to small details including cleanliness. If you just need a place to sleep this facility is highly recommended. The beds were comfortable but not fancy. The people are friendly and helpful and there's coffee in the lobby. Why pay more?

Room Tip: If a King bed works for you I assume the slight additional charge makes the Superior rooms worthwhil...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Lakewood, Ohio
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I have to say something about this inn. The staff here really take pride in making your stay as comfortable as possible, clean,comfortable,friendly.Devon is remarkable at her job,Staff devoted to making your stay comfortable, makes for a great stay. thank you, rich.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Ohio
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Whenever we’re in the area, we always stay at this Red Roof. For under $50, our room is always immaculate. We always reserve the King suite, which has a fridge/microwave and a flat screen tv. For the price, you cannot go wrong booking a room here. There are restaurants nearby, even walking distance. We will definitely return. The front desk is always friendly…

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
On behalf of our hotel staff. I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. It "makes our day" when we deliver on our goal.

Thank you for your great recommendation, we look forward to your next visit.
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The room was spacious and clean, the staff was helpful and friendly and the location was central to our trip. I highly recommend this hotel - its very economically priced and is close to a major road into Cleveland.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
I would like to personally thank you for your positive review. All of our reviews are shared with our team members, and your review will certainly “Make Their Day”. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service and a reasonable price. This can only be measured through the eyes of our guests.
Again, thank you for “Making the Teams Day”. We all look forward to your next visit.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I booked my reservation through Travelocity. Both Tripadvisor and Travelocity list "Business Center" as an amenity for this hotel, however, they don't have one. I informed the person working the front desk that I was misinformed, but I needed two pages printed for work and asked if he would be able to print them for me from his computer. He claimed the front desk computers were only for reservations and was unwilling to print the documents for me.

In addition, this is my second time staying here and being stuck upstairs after requesting at check-in to get a room downstairs. I was told there were no rooms available, even though the parking lot was empty (less than 15 cars). I checked in at 6, checked the parking lot again when I went out around 8 and it was still the same. I can only assume the rooms downstairs are reserved for those who do not book through third party's, like Travelocity. I don't think this is right, but I suppose its their hotel and their choice.

Otherwise, the rest of the reviews are on par. The rooms are nice and clean and a good economy hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
I am deeply concerned with the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I would like to thank you for taking the time and bringing the issues to my attention.

My goal is to provide outstanding dependable service to all our guests at a reasonable price. It is disappointing to learn of the service you received. Please accept my sincere apology.

Our hotel sets itself apart by the quality of service that we provide to all our guests. Our success is measured by our guests. Comments and suggestions we receive are taken very seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that your service issues have been addressed, and appropriate action has been taken. I take pride in my hotel and staff. We will go above and beyond to prevent these types of issues from recurring. Next time you are in town, please give us another chance you will not be disappointed.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I've stayed at this motel several times when traveling to Cleveland. It's near the IX Center.

If you're looking for a budget motel this is a great choice! The front desk help is very helpful and the rooms are large, modern and CLEAN.

There are also lots of choices nearby to eat, Olive Garden, Damons, Friendly's, Panera Bread to name a few.
Jason

Room Tip: First floor rooms have outside doors, other floors have interior hallways.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends