All reviews hotel is clean super walmart great hotel checking in convenient location the hotel staff easy access would stay here again would highly recommend this hotel wonderful stay beds were comfortable kings island oatmeal up to date the breakfast area staff was friendly miami university
Reviewed October 3, 2018

The manager lost the bride & groom's reservation, it took an hour on the phone and considerable stress the night before the wedding to sort out the issue. The manager swore she had never talked to the bride but somehow the whole wedding party was able to make reservations under the room block. The way this situation was handled by management ensures I will never go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
YarimelC, Guest Services Manager at Hampton Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in TripAdvisor. We use this information to continue improving our guests future stays. I apologize for the inconvenience with the reservation. I took a look at the history in the reservations for the wedding group and it looks like most of the changes made in the reservations were made by our central reservation line. We had plenty of rooms available for the night, the reservation could have been made. I apologize again for this confusion. I hope you decide to give us a second chance to 'WOW' you in a future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My home caught fire and is being remodeled. I am currently staying here until repairs are done. The staff is friendly, the breakfast is wonderful..there is laundry on site. This place has all of the benefits of home. I have a fridge and a microwave right in my room. I only wish the prices in the mini store were a bit cheaper. Paying $2 for a can of soda is a bit extreme for convenience.. after paying $100+ per night.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
YarimelC, Guest Services Manager at Hampton Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in TripAdvisor. We use this information to continue improving our guest's future stays. We are really excited to know you are enjoying your stay with us. Is our pleasure and number one priority to make you feel at home. I will be sharing your 5/5 with my team. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Everybody was very friendly and helpful from the front desk to the food staff. The area has a lot of restaurant choices in the area with additional choices within a short driving distance. I will be coming back!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
YarimelC, Guest Services Manager at Hampton Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time on leaving a review for us in our TripAdvisor page. We use this information to continue improving our guests future stays. We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sharing your 5/5 with my team. They work very hard to provide an excellent service and a satisfactory stay for our guests. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Spent a couple nights here. Clean and pleasant. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Walking distance to Wal Mart. Pretty handy. Very close to restaurants and a good variety of them. We would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
YarimelC, Guest Services Manager at Hampton Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Hello Tim!

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Always try to stay at a Hampton Inn. First time at this one and will go back agaim! It was neat and clean! Room was spacious and the foood was good. Close to where we need to be. Like the Hilton Honers program.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Yarimel C, Guest Services Manager at Hampton Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Good Morning Rita!
Thank you for taking the time time to leave us a review. We take this information to continue improving our guest future stays. We are excited to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. My team works really hard to provide excellent service everyday. I will be sharing your 5/5 with them. Thank you for being our guest. Hope to see you seen.