“Cash Only”

Shaddock's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Best subs and soft pretzels around. The Italian hoagie is my favorite. Just remember it is a small mom and pop place and they accept cash only.

There are newer reviews for Shaddock's Pizza

Reviewed 23 October 2016

What pizza place would you think would rank #1 in Middletown? Probably one of the major names, right? Wrong! We have lived in Middletown for almost 4 yrs, have driven on Central Ave. hundreds of times, and had never noticed the best pizza place in Middletown. Why? I always thought it was just another carry out that served the same boring pizza as most. Boy, was I wrong! After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, we visited Shaddocks Pizza. Oh my. In our opinion, it is the best pizza I have ever tasted. So good, we are going to enjoy another one today. Everybody's opinion differs. So the way to choose if my review is correct, try one yourself and then decide. There is a reason it is rated #1 in Middletown. One more thing. Two items I always order when purchasing a pizza, extra sauce and cheese. Not at this place. I have never seen more sauce and cheese without ordering it extra. No dinning in, carry out only.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Shaddocks has great food and reasonably priced But i do not think they have delivery I could be wrong about that but one thing i am sure of is the food is worth picking up...

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I'm not from the area but I have family there... And I've always heard them talk about how good the pizza was at Shaddocks. So when I visited last weekend we tried it for ourselves! It was amazing! It was different than any take out pizza and we liked that. It was better than any I've had in a really long time.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I love to order their delux pizza and always get their garlic cheese bread with garlic butter dipping sauce. Good stuff