We were looking for a hotel near South Dayton for a wedding we were attending.
on Sept 9, 2017. We also as it happened were looking for a place to escape Hurricane Irma. The Drury Hotel in Middletown, OH is our go to place for comfortable beds, very clean rooms. Every night they are fully booked and have a great spread every night for a light dinner, and 3 cocktail drinks plus a great breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage daily, they also had oatmeal, grits and sausage biscuit gravy, and other interesting breakfast selections. One night it was Taco night, the next chicken and salad, we missed one night for the wedding, but 4 great breakfast's and 3 excellent light meals and Screwdrivers made it an enjoyable cost effective trip for the two of us for 4 days We used to stay at some of the other upscale hotels, but the DRURY has them all beat and is our go to place when we travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Cincinnati and Dayton on I-75, Middletown has plenty of places to shop and eat, but Drury Hotels provides free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback(R) every evening. Exit west on OH-122 to Towne Blvd. Our hotel is to the northeast on Village Drive, next to Bob Evans and O'Charley's restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Middletown
- Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Hotel Middletown
- Drury Inn Franklin
- Drury Franklin
- Franklin Drury
- Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin Ohio