All reviews waffles great place to stay basketball court recommend this hotel excellent stay the entire staff complimentary breakfast business trip dining area clean rooms king suite very nice hotel excellent value excellent staff front desk staff full size refrigerator quaker steak
Reviewed March 20, 2018

The staff were very friendly .Breakfast and evening social were a nice treat. Great rooms and amenities.We also took note of the handicap accessibility . We Enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. You feedback is truly grateful as we are constantly trying to improve guest stays! Our staff has always taken pride in their attention to detail and I am glad to hear that was reflected in your review. It will be a nice treat for them to hear when I read your review out loud in our morning huddle! Please keep us in mind next time you are in the Cincinnati Milford area.

Thanks!
Ray R

Reviewed February 6, 2018

The room & service was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. We had access to great restaurants. The breakfast was one of the best we have stayed at. We travel a lot so these are very important to us.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray M
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. All guest feedback is taken into extreme consideration and gives us an idea of how to constantly improve our hospitality. I was very pleased to read that you had such a positive experience during your entire stay! We have recently upgraded and replaced all in suite mattresses to give our customers the best possibly sleep experience so I am great full to hear you bring this up! I hope you keep us in mind if you ever return back into the Milford area!

Thanks,
Ray R.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

This was my 3rd of 4th stay at this hotel. It's location is great for my company in Newtown, and the proximity to Walmart, Quaker Steak and Mint Bistro is ideal to find an easy dinner or light shopping

Breakfast is varied, it's not haute cuisine but good options of cereal, fruit, waffle maker and hot options, with baked goods and the usual tea, coffee and yogurts and juice

I'm still yet to do one of the social evenings but it's great that it is included in the price

The gym on site is very limited, but you can get free access to a nearby large gym for free, and directions can be provided

The rooms are of a good size, have all the amenities you would need and want, and the beds are a good level of stiffness for me

The mini shop downstairs has everything from toiletries to beers, sodas, sweets and snacks

I love that the staff remember that I'd been before over a year ago, they really are a credit to this place. Look forwards to my next visit

1  Thank MikeAndDani
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for submitting a review for your most recent stay with us here at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. Your positive feedback made for a great response to share with my team in our daily morning meeting! From the AM/PM Social, convenient location, and suites that are typically 33% larger than the average hotel room, we certainly try to create a "home away from home" type environment here at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. A great desk staff that remembers your loyalty is always exciting to arrive to as well!

We hope to see you again!

Thanks!

Reviewed February 3, 2018

I spent two days at this location and it was top notch. The staff are friendly and the digital key makes your stay so Much easier. You never have to worry about forgetting or deactivating your key. Would recommend.

1  Thank 926shaes
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford!
We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your time with us.
The digital key feature is fairly new and it is exciting that more and more of our guests are using it and leave the hard keys behind.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Cinicnnati!

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Excellent staff. Hotel is very clean. Breakfast is ok we personally didn’t like the sausage. Evening social was also ok again we didn’t care for the pizza a bit on the soggy side and too saucy, need more choices in food and alcoholic beverages like other Hilton’s we have stayed. No hot tub. But other than that a very comfortable stay. We have stayed here before as we have to come to Milford for business and this hotel is the closest. We love that there is a kitchen and i can cook lunch while my husband is at work. Again i wanna give props to a absolutely awesome staff!! Keep up the great customer service!

1  Thank Triciabisha
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! I am pleased to read that you had a very comfortable stay and that you continue to choose our hotel when in the Milford area. I will be sure to pass along your positive customer service compliment to the rest of the staff as they try very hard to go above and beyond every day!

Thanks, safe travels!