All reviews waffles basketball court great place to stay recommend this hotel excellent stay the entire staff dining area would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast business trip excellent value clean rooms king suite very nice hotel excellent staff full size refrigerator hot food
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This hotel had very nice suites with kitchens and 2 televisions. We took a trip with our two children and we were all very comfortable. The hotel has a good breakfast, and a nice outdooe area with grills and a basketball area. The only downside is the pool, which is small. They also have no hot tub.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. Your feedback is truly appreciated, and plays a major role in our hotel/staff development! With our suites being 33% larger than the average hotel room, you definitely gain more space for a traveling family to spread out and relax! Having the capability of watching two TVs in two separate rooms is a great bonus to have, especially with the children present. Please be sure to keep us in mind if you are ever to return!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Checked in very late, used the digital key option and went straight to the room. Great feature, saved a ton of time and let us get in and get to be quickly. Room was clean, ready and comfortable temperature on check in. Great Stay, will be back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us here at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford! We are very pleased that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, including the new digital key option that is offered through our Hilton Honors Application! This is such a great way to bypass the front desk after a long day of travel to get right into your suite for some much anticipated relaxation! Glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us and please keep us in mind in your future travels!

Thanks!

Reviewed July 6, 2018

The staff at this hotel, whether behind the desk, in the breakfast room, or encountered in the halls, was unfailingly polite and nice to us. Most had genuinely welcoming smiles. We like the suites here because they have the perfect amount of space for a couple to spend a few days in, they are very well maintained. If only the eggs at breakfast were not icky looking all the time, this would be perfect. On the other hand, this time they had fresh berries that were separate from the fruit salad with melons, so I was able to eat and enjoy the berries. Heavenly!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. All guest feedback is taken into extreme consideration as we are always trying to make constant improvements. We are glad to hear that you found the spacious suite to be accommodating for your travel needs, and that are staff welcomed you with a warm smile! Please keep us in mind if you are to ever return to the Cincinnati Milford area!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Broken and dirty toilet, broken shower and drapes that were stuck open. Not the best place I have stayed. When making my reservation I explained my need for peace and quiet. The reservationist was very attentive and asked several questions so that she could select the best room for me. When I got there the room selected for me was in between the elevator and the indoor swimming pool. I was on the ground floor and outside my window was the basketball court and social area. Needless to say my restful night got off to a bad start. I was too tired to complain so I took a shower in the broken shower turned on the air conditioning and fan (for a sound buffer) and went to bed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ray R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time you took to review your most recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. All guest feedback is taken into extreme consideration as we are always trying to create a home away from home type environment for our guests. I want to apologize for the negative feedback I read about the bathroom fixtures not working adequately and I will be sure to address with my maintenance staff right away. I will also be reaching out to your personally to fully understand the difficulties of your stay so I can try to make corrective resolution right away! Thanks again for your feedback and we will be in touch soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Not very happy with our check in on the second night for another group. we check in the night before the other group arrived and had went through the process of having everything arranged for a smooth check in but NO a different front desk person changed room and made us recheck in with a very bad attitude.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Homewood Suites Cincinnati Milford. All guest feedback is extremely important to use as we are constantly trying to improve our guest satisfaction! I want to first apologize for the unwelcoming group check in process that you have experienced at our property. I will be reaching out to you personally to try and better understand the issues that you were facing to try and prevent this experience from happening again! We will not let this go unnoticed and I look forward to speaking with you soon.