All reviewswhirlpool bathfront porchplace to stayanother coupleamish countrymy husband and iruthyoderpondhoststranquilhomescabinberlinaccommodations
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Avery pleasant place to stay would recommend this place to everyone who wants to get away from the City
Life.It's worth the drive from 3hrs or more to see,quiet and relaxing, very friendly people who take care of the place, a place for young and old.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Ruth_Yoder, Owner at Fields of Home Lodge and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

So glad you were able to be here. Hope you can come back again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

This place is truly a gem! The owners could not have been nicer. They made us feel welcomed and at home! Breakfast was amazing and the time spent having my morning coffee sitting on the porch and looking at the beautiful surroundings was just what I needed. Rooms were very clean. I came to Fields Of Home for a girls weekend but I am already looking at the calendar looking at dates soon to take my husband back. Enjoyed our weekend very much here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

It was good to have you here; glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

This is an off the beaten path place to stay. Very peaceful and quiet, with no TV or internet. Room was very nice, with whirlpool bath. Nice view from the balcony. Wonderful breakfast in the morning. Nice visiting with another couple and the owners of this Fields of Home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Ruth_Yoder, Owner at Fields of Home Lodge and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

I'm so glad you found us here and hope you will be able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

We enjoy going to Amish country a couple times a year and like to try different B&B's or hotels. I always read reviews for every place we stay and was pleased with such a positive response regarding Fields of Home.
We found Fields of Home to have pleasant, clean accommodations in a peaceful and serene setting. Perhaps the innkeepers were having a bad day but neither one could be called friendly or helpful. My husband and I were not demanding or rude, and we were quite surprised with the surliness of our hosts. Better luck next B&B.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie W
Ruth_Yoder, Owner at Fields of Home Lodge and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

We were baby sitting the grandchildren the night you arrived and I know we had a wonderful time with some of our repeat guests on Saturday morning. I'm sorry you felt left out. Try another visit sometime and things might be better.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

I was wandering through the country in dire need of a place to stay when I came across a little sign on RT 241 directing me to the nicest accommodations in the area. If you need glitz, glitter and cable TV this is not for you. If you are looking for a quiet oasis surrounded by the lush country side and need a very nice room at a fair price you should race over here fast.

I called and Mr. Yoder said he would hold the room. A half an hour later I was efficiently checked in and headed to my room. The front porch of the log cabin lodge room overlooks a meadow that I'm sure is often filled with happy heifers. The bed was great, the shower was better and there was plenty of room to relax. There is a mini-fridge to keep the water bottles cold too.

The room would pass my wife's clean test and was very reasonably priced. You should not miss staying here when in the area, but please do it on a night when I don't need a room as I will stay here every time I'm traveling through the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind appreciation. We love surprise calls like yours. Hope to see you again soon!