See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Disappointed after several good stays here. Shower didn't work. Spent five minutes trying to turn it on. It was separated from the wall when you pulled on the knob. Tub was filthy. Told front desk and they apologized. Another employee told me some of them do that and to "pull harder". Wrong. Tried that. It doesn't work. Second floor room facing 63. Doubt if they ever fixed it.

Room Tip: Stay on the non-63 side. Rooms nicer and showers work.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2018

The photos are deceiving, the rooms are very dated & stinky & dirty. I didn’t want to touch anything once I entered the room, turned right around went back to desk for a refund. Long story short it took 2 months to get the charge taken off my card. I called wave many times to be told the owner was the only one to give refunds, well he never does it by the look of other reviews & my personal experience. Pay $20.00 more & stay in a nice comfy Hotel. I’m guessing this was a crack house motel at one time & they have failed at cleaning it up.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2017

advertised no smoking room. smelled very strong odor of cigarette smoke. ask for a different room was advised there was none available. i left hotel.and went to middletown and went to a fairfield hotel which was great.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2017

So I normally stay closer to Kings Island but there must have been something going on in the area because most hotels were full. I booked pretty far out though online, so I got the hotel for a GOOD PRICE. My son and I were tired and we checked in pretty late, after 10pm. Someone else was checking in and they didn't have a reservation and they paid about 35-40% more than we did! Like close to $90 after tax! This place is never worth that!

Our room was nice and looked re-done, but the air was off in the room and the small heater/air conditioner took several hours to cool down the room. We were basically huddled around it trying to breath.

The breakfast was acceptable. Basic fair.

The weirdest thing was there was a $50 charge if you don't return or lose one of those magnetic key cards! Are you kidding me? I thought most places consider those things disposable.

Basically I would stay again if the price was right, but it's not somewhere you want to pay anything close to $90!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Ugh! Only stay here as a last resort. That's why I ended up there and could not believe how awful. Dirty old rugs and chipped gross bathroom fixtures. Hair in bath tub. Not my kind of place and I paid over $100!! Also not a hotel! It's a motel!! Big difference from a security standpoint.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo