“worth the view”

Rafter’s Restaurant
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Convenient place to eat if you're visiting the park. Beautiful view of the lake. The food is just average. Service good.

There are newer reviews for Rafter’s Restaurant

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Food very good. Would recommend for all. Went there just last week enjoyed seeing Christmas decor. We had ribeye steak very good cooked to our perfection.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Nice restaurant with a good view. The food was mostly good but not the greatest. The salad I had was not at all fresh and had a rubbery texture. The main courses we had during our stay were pretty good.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I had 3 meals here. Dinner, breakfast and lunch. For lunch I had the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger on a pretzel bun. It was delicious. I really enjoyed it. The breakfast buffet is okay as well and not expensive. The pancakes looked pale and undercooked but having an omelette chef is nice. The omelette was good and the sausage/bacon was fine. No issues with service. For lunch I had the Deer Creek Reuben. I would describe it as just "OK". The clam chowder was pretty good but it was almost cold when I received it. For lunch it took at least 30 minutes to get the food. I felt like the waitress even kind of warned us that it was going to be a little bit of a wait. We were a group of 11 -- but we were also the only people in the restaurant. Overall I have to say pretty average experience. The large windows are awesome and provide a great view of the lake - but look like they should be cleaned. A number of times I saw people waiting for a host to seat them, I don't know why the host stand wasn't consistently staffed. One other note, the kids pizza is basically inedible. We ordered a kids pizza and our son wasn't eating it, we tried it and it's basically not worth even eating. It's basically all dough and a little stuff sprinkled on top.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Even though there were only 3 or 4 occupied tables in the restaurant when we arrived and two servers, the service was VERY slow. When my food finally did arrive it was burnt.