All reviewswafflesbest westernsplace to staynice decori'd suggestlarge selectionlobby and breakfast areanice hotelnice indoor poolamish arearoom was cleanenjoyed my staynice breakfaststaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againbiscuitsother hotels
Reviewed November 23, 2017

This hotel was exactly what we were looking for, comfortable beds, clean room, quiet, staff friendly and helpful, great breakfast variety, near I-77 and restaurants. I would highly recommend this facility.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We certainly appreciate your feedback and, as always, will pass along your kind words to the rest of the staff.

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I enjoyed my stay. I was in the area to visit my husband who was on business in the area. The hotel is very clean the staff very helpful. I felt safe to go out side at night to walk my dogs. Parking was plentiful and I didn't worry about the security of my car. If you are in the are to visit the Football Hall of Fame this is a good choice. If you are passing through with pets this is a good place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am also so grateful for your feedback .

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

This is an average hotel at a good price. It was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was okay. It could have used a little more variety. We would stay here again. The signage at this location was confusing. There is another hotel with a smaller sign underneath the Best Western sign. The bathroom was very small. I have no idea how you would get in there with a wheelchair or walker.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. For future reference, we do have handicap accessible rooms, with bigger bathrooms, for our guests who use wheelchairs or walkers.

Again, thank you. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Amazing! Rooms were clean. I am one to take my own bedding and cleaning supplies. I actually felt ok with laying in these beds. Pool was very nice. Breakfast was beyond amazing. Will defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We take pride in our property, and work hard to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable stay. Its wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience during your stay with us, and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Went to visit the Amish country Ohio. Very pretty country, got to go to the Amish restaurant to eat and the cheese factories. Leaves are just starting to change The food was very very good, The scenery was excellent too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you had a good experience while you were in Amish country, and I hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit the area.