All reviewswafflesbest westernsplace to staynice decori'd suggestlarge selectionlobby and breakfast areanice hotelnice indoor poolamish arearoom was cleanenjoyed my staynice breakfaststaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againbiscuitsother hotels
Reviewed December 9, 2017

This is a budget property priced right to sleep and shower, I wouldn't want to stay here for an extended period. Breakfast was slim pickings, waffles, some cereal, bread for toasting, mini muffins and one hot choice, which was a sausage bagel one morning and sausage gravy and biscuits the second day, only had 1 greek yogurt and some apples...breakfast girl doesn't pay attention to keeping items filled. They have 4 pieces of equiptment in work out room and an indoor pool that has very cold water!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We apologize that we did not exceed what you were expecting, and we will be working on the issues that you have mentioned.

We hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Nice hotel. Close to Amish country. Breakfast good maybe a few more items needed such as eggs, bacon or sausage. Room was clean although conditioner and lotion would have been nice to add to the toiletries. Staff friendly. Nice pool area inside.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

This hotel was exactly what we were looking for, comfortable beds, clean room, quiet, staff friendly and helpful, great breakfast variety, near I-77 and restaurants. I would highly recommend this facility.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We certainly appreciate your feedback and, as always, will pass along your kind words to the rest of the staff.

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I enjoyed my stay. I was in the area to visit my husband who was on business in the area. The hotel is very clean the staff very helpful. I felt safe to go out side at night to walk my dogs. Parking was plentiful and I didn't worry about the security of my car. If you are in the are to visit the Football Hall of Fame this is a good choice. If you are passing through with pets this is a good place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am also so grateful for your feedback .

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

This is an average hotel at a good price. It was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was okay. It could have used a little more variety. We would stay here again. The signage at this location was confusing. There is another hotel with a smaller sign underneath the Best Western sign. The bathroom was very small. I have no idea how you would get in there with a wheelchair or walker.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternDutchV, Front Office Manager at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. For future reference, we do have handicap accessible rooms, with bigger bathrooms, for our guests who use wheelchairs or walkers.

Again, thank you. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.