“Very good ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stepp one make a reservation, we saw the reviews suggested we make a reservation and glad we did, it was a full house and line out the door.

I had Cicken parm and the table had the pasta pesto and lasagna. Chick parm and pasta was good, loved the loaded up salad that is served to the table with bread. The pasta pesto had a ton of Pesto and was not enjoyed. But everything else was so good it's a strong 4, service was excellent!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love their salad and dressing. Food is very good. Make a reservation because they’re always busy. They stopped carryout after five which is very disappointing

dheifner, Owner at Uncle Primos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words! We are unable to offer carryout between 5 and 8 on weekends and other times we are busy. I am very sorry, but we don't have the necessary space to properly prepare and package the food. I hope you understand our need to take care of those dining inside.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with a group of coworkers (7). Reservations are a must. Hostess is so pleasant! Were sat in the back room. Nice area. Waitress was attentive at first but must've gotten busy as she was less attentive, had to ask for a refill my 1st and only. Felt rushed during courses for her to collect salad plates. Had small angel hair pasta with meatball, good sized portion. Also had a cream puff that was delicious.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Lasagna, terrific. Salad always fresh and dressing is sweet Italian. Pasta dishes fresh and worth the $. If you go in colder months, do not sit in the back area. Its very cold. The place is very clean but if you are trying to have a quiet dinner for two this is not the place. Tables are all to close together and it gets loud.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I recently ate at Uncle Primos with my husband. Salad was great! Comes with several olives (black and green) which was a plus for me. The dressing is homemade and very good. I ordered lasagna and it was amazing... best I’ve ever had. My husband got chicken alfredo which he said was really good too. The owner came around to see how our food was. He was very nice and personable and he recommended the cream puff for dessert. We ordered one and it was delicious!! It was very large. We only ate half. Thank you Uncle Primos for a perfect date!! We will be back and hopefully soon!!!!