“terrible food”
Review of Rockne's N Canton

Rockne's N Canton
Ranked #7 of 122 Restaurants in North Canton
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant about 3 or 4 times. Always see full parking lot so I figure must be a good place to eat.
All 3 visits the food was terrible. people tell me their burgers are good. Tried that. tasted like artificial food. no flavors very average. salad equal to mcdonald’s.
ordered prime one night, tasted like it was boiled Almost unedsbke. If someone can tell me what is good there and what is the big deal, I will give them another try but not looking forward to it.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Our group of four we’re disappointed today. We love Rocknes restaurant. It has been our go to place for salads! Today we were told if we wanted to mix iceberg and romaine lettuce, there’s now a charge. If we get seeds for our salads, there’s now a charge. If we get extra salad dressing, there’s now a charge. For the record, these salads didn’t have as much lettuce as in the past (smaller portion). My friends soup and salad were a disappointment to her. She said the black bean soup which, usually, has rice on it did not. When she asked for the rice, she was told it no longer comes with the rice, there’s now a charge. Also, the soup was different. She will no longer order it.

Apparently, corporate, made decisions to nickel and dime long time loyal customers. So sad. On a positive note, our server was very good. She’s been there awhile. Also, after a year or so of having their Italian salad dressing recipe messed up, they finally got it back to as close as possible to the old recipe.

I just told my husband about all the “up-charges” now and he said shame on corporate.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

My brother and I stopped for a quick bite and both had the french onion soup and a salad. Both were excellent. Generally I would get one of their sandwiches which are large and delicious and fresh cut fries which are piled high. Too many to eat. One of my favorite go to places.
Good job guys and gals!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Our food was good, service was good. The fries are real potato fries. I always get the Firestone salad with grilled chicken with pita pieces in bowl. They have TV's around the dining and bar area.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Rocknes has been one of my favorites since my college days in Akron. Always good food and great service no matter which one you go to. This is how a restaurant should be.