“Geisen Haus”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Great food and great prices. I've never had a bad meal there ever.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Great for a fun time with friends. The free popcorn and peanuts are always a plus and keep you drinking! The food is alright too.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Fun atmosphere, awesome food and great service! Chicken Schnitzel is our favorite!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

This place is a hidden treasure! The food they serve here is fantastic! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. If you enjoy soup...they serve a sausage potato soup pretty much every day....YUM!!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

We visited this place on a whim and was pleasantly surprised to find that the environment here was fantastic!! Gorgeous fireplaces, Great Food and even better selection of beer!! Everything was extremely well-priced and the service here was awesome!! The atmosphere is one of those places that you can bring friends, family, your buddies, or a date. It is relaxed and charming!! I rate this place a 11 out of 10 for fantastic service, food, and atmosphere!!!! I brought my spouse here and we both had the Heidelberkase and a couple beers!! I was totally impressed!! I would definitely suggest this place to anyone who is looking for a good time and awesome atmosphere!!! LOVE IT!!