“Late breakfast”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread North Canton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed September 2, 2018

I thought I got wrong sandwich, but it was wrong in the receipt after I checked. So, you order, she types and the result can be funny.
The brioche was hard, and the size of the thing is much smaller for the price.
Beside, they are nice and the coffee was good..

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I had the Strawberry/Poppyseed salad with chicken and French Onion Soup.
The soup was a little strong but maybe that is the way it is supposed to be, first time I had eaten it. Really loved the salad! They gave me a piece of bread with my meal, which I did not really care for. It was hard and not very tasty which I found strange coming from a place with "bread" in it's name.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick breakfast (served until 11am on weekends). I like their strawberry/banana smoothies - made with fresh bananas & Greek yogurt. Lots of options - egg sandwiches, soufflés, steel cut oatmeal, yogurt & granola, fresh fruit, and lots of pastries. No outdoor patio, but plenty of seating inside. Located in a shopping plaza near Michael’s & Best Buy.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018

For lunch, I always order the pick two. Lot's of food and always good. Not a fan of their coffee, but everything else is great.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We were here on a Saturday evening so it was busy, but they still served everyone quickly and efficiently.

The food here is not only delicious but I trust it’s source and quality.

You order and pay up front and then they give you a buzzer to let you know when your food is ready for you to pick up at the counter.

Wonderful soups and salads and sandwiches. Also delicious pastries and hot drinks.

Date of visit: January 2018