“Great Burgers and Fries”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #24 of 122 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Clean atmosphere and great food! Freshly made after you order. Plenty of parking. Homemade fries and freshly made burgers.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Love the fact that there are so many toppings to choose from for the burgers! The meat is big even on the small burger and it is real meat"

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I have driven by this place for months on my way to other places and always been curious how the burgers were, and then Thursday I found myself at the hardware store feeling the hungries kicking in hard... I pulled in not knowing what to expect and was pleasantly surprised... I got two cheeseburgers and a large fry and it was over $19 so I was a little taken aback... I waited about ten minutes while they cooked my food to order and I have to admit the FIVE GUYS did not disappoint!!!! The french fries were crisp and tasty and those cheeseburgers were ooey gooey delicious... the flavor of the beef was juicy, succulent and just the right size... All i can say is yummmmy!!! I WILL BE BACK FOR SURE!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

It was a quick weekend visit to see my husband working out of town. I really liked it. Super busy but not a long wait at all. Completely worth it.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We went here for my Nephew's birthday last week. The food was very good. The only thing is they are a little pricey! I just ordered a bacon cheeseburger not knowing if you don't say "little" you get a huge double burger and it was close to $8 for the burger. Cost me over $22 just for my burger, grilled cheese and medium fry to share with my Granddaughter. Food is excellent but I think that the staff should have made me aware of the difference in the burgers when I order a bacon cheese burger. Free peanuts while your there, my granddaughter loved that!!