“Wonderful Lunch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Thai
Reviewed June 25, 2017

We had a very tasty lunch at Ruby Thai in Great Northern Mall. I had the Mango Chicken with noodles, my husband had the BBQ Chicken with noodles and our Daughter in Law had the Pad Thai. All was delicious and the service was quick and staff was friendly. Great experience.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

We love to have either pad Thai or red curry made fresh with tofu and handout vegetables. The spicing and sauces is specific to our taste. The chefs really does a great job.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

When there arent many options for Thai food in the area. This place is pretty good. I had the Phad Thai - it needed a little more peanuts for my taste. My husband had the Mango and Bourbon Chicken which was very flavorful.