“Pleasantly surprised - great value!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BridgePointe Inn & Suites

BridgePointe Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Northwood
Toledo, Ohio
“Pleasantly surprised - great value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

I was very nervous about this hotel when my husband told me he booked it last minute.

BUT I was very pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was nice, the room was HUGE! We got a king sweet, last minute for $53. It had a very clean bathroom, microwave, sink, kitchen cupboards, very nice TV, and wonderful linens. I would definitely stay here again!

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! Thank you very much!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank jmsgirl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Muncie, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

On Dec 17th my girlfriend Randi and I stayed here with my 3 kids. While I was wrapping gifts in the room they went to the pool. They were only in for a few minutes when the fire alarm went off and they came running back to the room. Randi's legs and feet felt like they were burning and began to rash up and blisters started to form on the top of her feet. We showed the manager on duty and she said that the chlorine levels showed normal. My kid's throats were hurting for a while after and it discolored my daughters bathing suits. So the chlorine levels were good??? After showing the manager all these things she allowed another party of kids to go swimming after us, but soon after a fire truck, ambulance, and police showed up. A boy who was in the water for a half hour suffered from chemical burns and loss of breath. The fire chief messured the chlorine levels and found them to be several times the amount needed. They disregarded the signs that there was trouble and blamed it on faulty equipment.
~Upset father

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Northwood hotels

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2011

We stayed for one night and everything was good. The room was clean and the staff were helpful. If we pass by this hotel we would stay again. This is not the Hilton but did its job just fine. Thanks

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Gilbert W
northwoodbaymont, Director of Sales at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 December 2011
Dear Valued Hotel Guest,

Thank you for providing The Baymont Inn and Suites Toledo/Perrysburg with the opportunity to be of service to you.

I am glad to see that you were completely satisfied with the service which was provided to you and will avail yourself of our expertise again in the future.

We are always interested in suggestions that would allow us to improve upon our already high standards and encourage you to submit your thoughts.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

this hotel has gone down hill over the years. i have stayed here a few times when visiting family from out of town, but now its getting old. i dont expect much from economy hotels, but i do expect a fully working room. the front desk clerk was very nice and checked us in as quickly as she could ( considering i screwed up the reservation, my fault) . the lobby was clean except for the floor. it has years of built up dirt in it. got to my floor, and found a chair in the hallway, which was weird, but i got around the corner from the elevator and found a refridgerator in the middle of the hallway. we had to squeeze all our stuff past it. why is a fridge in the hallway? glad we werent in wheelchairs or we wqouldnt have been able to get through the hallway. hard enough getting luggage past it. get into our room and it stunk so bad. like marlboro had a smokers convention in the room. then im trying to figure out how we got stuck with a little 19inch tv. the remote didnt even work. pulled out the couch for the pullout bed and there was no springs in it. the mattress went right through it. then there was all the patches in the walls in the bathroom and bedroom, parts of the walls were white and parts were tan. we had a table lamp that was just on a table, not plugged in and no bulb. like thye put it there for show. the carpet was old and wrinkled and shredding in spots. the closet was just a couple of boards that used to be a cabinet held together by a rack. and i want to know why they couldnt be bothered to take the plastic off the bed. this room was just terrible. who ever owns this place has really let it go, even the grass looks like it hasnt been cut in a month. im never staying here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Akron, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

An "economy" hotel but was okay for $52 / a night.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of The Baymont Inn and Suites Toledo/Perrysburg, please kindly accept our sincere apologies for not giving you the high standard of hospitality and service which is the general norm of our hotel. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to you because of this.

I would request an opportunity to show you that the service you received on your last visit was not at the level you or your family should expect or deserve.

I would like to use this as an opportunity to invite you back to the property so you can see first-hand the changes we have made not only in amenities but in service as well. I hope you will be able to overlook our past mistakes and would visit with us again in the near future.

We reassure you of our co-operation and look forward to a more positive association with you in the days and years to come.

Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

Every thing was perfect, Needed more towells called the front desk with in 10 mins had more then enough towells, desk lady was so nice also and the Breakfast bar was out of this WORLD and the Manager Mike Schramm was a Great big help, with everything that we needed, Thanks Guys and gals

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank michigan1982
Dear Valued Hotel Guest,

Rochester Hills, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

Let me preface this by saying several of my recent reviews have been based on traveling with a travel baseball team of 11 year olds. That said I'm sure some of the issues are realted to having several teams at a hotel all at once.

This hotel in particular was Ok, we stayed 2 nights. it is located off I-75, but not near much else. The clerk checked us in quickly.
We were given a suite for the price of a standard room. The room was nice enough, seemed clean. The bed was comfortable, the air worked fine.
The bathroom was decent sized and clean as well. the TV was rather small by todays hotel standards., and it was sitting on some strange platic material.
The hallways were another story, the carpet was old and slightly stained. the walls needed some upkeep. there was garbage in the stairwell left for 2 days. ( water bottles).
Now to the pool, our group complained alot about this, first off it was pretty small, then there was the color of the water, which was not real clear. needed to be a bit cleaner for me to go in it.
Breakfast the next morning in the lobby was an adventure. Seemed they were out of alot of things, coffee was gone, orange juice was out, most of the cereal was empty. This happened two days in a row.
All in all the room was good enough, most of the rest needs some work.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwood
4.6 km away
6.9 km away
Radisson at The University of Toledo
5.9 km away
Staybridge Suites  Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg

Been to BridgePointe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!