“Prime Rib is excellent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We went on a Sunday afternoon and missed our reservation by one half hour. We had a little wait but was well worth it. Staff was Freindly and food was excellent. Reservation on the weekends is recommended.

Reviewed 1 September 2011

After checking out the Maumee Bay State park, we wound our way on backroads toward Toledo. We were greeted by a friendly staff who made our 10 minute wait for a table (on a Saturday night) as pleasant as possible.
The menu contains MANY items, making it hard to choose. Although we're near the shore of Lake Erie with its perch, I chose the prime rib. I thought the 4 different portion sizes were helpful. There were many side dish choices and homemade dressings for the side salads. My fellow diners chose ribs, perch, and prime rib. We were all quite pleased with our salads. They were sizable and had all sorts of goodies including half a boiled egg. My twice-baked potatoes were yummy! My husband's plate of home fries were wonderful and enough to serve the 4 of us!
Our waitress was cheerful and attentive, with better service than I've seen in ages! We'll be back!

Reviewed 17 June 2011

The Oregon Inn was a PLEASANT SURPRISE as we were looking for a place to dine after being at the Maumee Bay Park. When we entered it seemed simple, uninterresting for the most but BUSY ! Got seated right away and the waitress came to us with a HUGE SMILE as though she was happy to see us. We ordered beverages and wine and she suggested a glass of wine that was better than what I would have ordered and LESS COST !
Ordered appetizers and soon came more than we ever expected, CANCEL MY ORDER PLEASE... no happy we didn't, the prime rib was amazing, sweet potato was a nice alternative, salad was ENORMOUS, what a visit, will soon go out of my way to return.

2  Thank Jozf

Been to 1. Oregon Inn at Bay Shore? Share your experiences!