New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Oregon
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Oregon, Ohio
“Fun and friendly with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I wanted to go on my birthday, really because they had a great deal...$10 off the meal and free deep fried cheesecake...Mmmmm. The service was fantastic and entertaining (Hibachi) and the atmosphere was fun and welcoming. Despite the $10 off, the meal was extremely well priced. The Hibachi chef Jason was very entertaining....Sake, Sake, Sake! (Go and experience it and you'll know what I mean).
There's only one small minor negative, on the Hibachi not everything is cooked at once, so first you get your rice, then noodle, then meat, then vege. It would be nice to have it cooked and served almost all at the same time because I like my vege in with my rice, but I was afraid of the rice getting cool so had eaten that by the time the vege was cooked, but that's just me. It was still a wonderful experience. Oh and the deep fried cheesecake....You have to try it! :)

• Visited December 2011

Maumee, Ohio
“Fun with Sushi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

Though we didn't have a chance to eat anything, I have to say this was such a fun place that we are going back to! We went to Osaka for a going away party for a family member - they stayed for food but we could only stay for drinks. We are so jealous that they all could stay to eat - the menu was huge, the prices looked great, and the service was fantastic. My husband isn't a sushi fan and there was so much on the menu that he found plenty of items he wanted to try. The server on the hibachi grill was so funny and fun to watch. The restaurant was extremely clean too and the decor was in great taste. There is no doubt - we will be back!

• Visited December 2011
Ohio
“Fun time at Osaka!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2011

Good value compared with other local Japanese steakhouses. Ask for Jason he is the most entertaining chef there. They have several good bottled sakes. The only negative would be that the lobsters were on the small side.

1 Thank num1mnmeater