“Not good Service”

Cousino's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Cousino's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Oregon
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Our family has always gone to Cousino's Steakhouse for years. The service has always been good and the food has always been good. We had 15 people in our group some of the people in our group are visually handicap and can't see. The waitress was not friendly acted she was overwhelmed. We asked more for dinner rolls didn't receive them. when she collected the money for our bills she did't come back to refill any of our drinks.The people in our group love the casserole potato it was over done. When my mother told her when she collected the money for the bill she said well you should have said something earlier i could have fixed then and she cut my mother off while she was speaking. rude the customer is always right didn't offer for the manager to come over either. I'm not sure if i will be going back.

4  Thank sweetshelbylynn7419
There are newer reviews for Cousino's Steakhouse

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Nice dining, can dress business or casual. The food was nice nice. I ordered the one piece chicken meal but thought it odd that you got only a vegetable or a potato, I would have thought to get both. I got the vegetable and the potions are a good size and I did get two chicken pieces and the waitress told me it's done on weight when I questioned it. That was confusing. The menu says one piece or two piece, but reallys it's two or four. My husband ordered the fish and got 4 good sized pieces. We will go back, probably on special occasions. The price was a little higher for our regular dining budget.

Reviewed 19 May 2009

I've been to Cousino's the first week of April for the last nine years (it is the weekend of the world's largest RC model tradeshow in the country- the Weak Signal's show at the Toledo Convention Center, called Seagate). It is a "must" stop for my model airplane group on Saturday night.
The food, the service and the atmosphere have always been nothing but the best. The prices are always reasonable, and the parking lot is adequate. It is also an easy drive from downtown Toledo.
As you can guess from my title, I ALWAYS order the chopped sirloin. It is by far the finest I have ever had- and for that reason alone... it is worth going to Cousino's whenever I'm in Northwestern Ohio.

Reviewed 5 February 2009

Geared more toward the senior citizens. This place is way past its hey day from 30+ years ago. Small portions, huge prices. Not a window in the place - creepy. Food is moderately good - nothing to rave about.

1  Thank michael43551
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 June 2008

great steaks

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Cousino's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!