Comfort Inn East(Oregon)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$115
US$94
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oregon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$53
Hotels.com
US$49
US$39
All reviewssonic drivegreat hotelmagee marshhot tub and poolexcellent accommodationscomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againmodern hotelfree weightsenjoyed our stayhot itemsbeds were comfortablestaff was friendlyroom was largevisit familystayed two nightsoatmeal
Reviewed April 13, 2016

Staff was very helpful. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Great shower. Good location, close to expressway. Lots of good restaurants in the area. Entrance was a bit weird - shared drive with a Sonics drive in.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2016

Rooms were modern and comfortable. Kids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was great with lots of options. We arrived early and we're grateful they allows us to check in early as we needed to change for the Wedding.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2016

Thank you for everything. We stayed for a funeral and your service made this trip easier. I will always stay at a Hampton and I love that they are everywhere. My husband enjoyed his stay also, he was quite ill but your team help to make him comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

This is an exceptionally clean facility. Beds are very comfortable. Everything looks new. We all enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful. They gave us maps to all the sights. It was an excellent hotel for the price. Would use this place again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I usually sleep loudly when I travel. But that night at this property I slept soundly. It was very quiet no traffic noise no neighbors TV no loud talking by staff no knocking at my door to deliver something to the wrong spot
I gave it a four star only because like all other Hampton inns the breakfast is inedible. All processed stuff. But it is not this hotels fault I recognize that.

Stayed: March 2016