All reviews front desk room was clean medical center yogurt pool and hot tub easy chair class reunion choice hotels make your own waffles young man would definitely stay here again the breakfast area stayed one night off the highway up to date complimentary breakfast coffee maker
Reviewed November 15, 2017

this was a great property that was off the beaten path...kinda hard to find but well worth it...although it was across the street from a hospital. i never heard a siren or anything...located near a bunch of fast food resturants if u check in later than normal

Room Tip: the back was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2017

The first person I interacted with at the front desk didn't want to be nice or helpful. It was so much of a pain to deal with her, I almost cancelled our reservation and moved to another hotel. Luckily, that was the last time we saw her and all other desk people and the cleaning staff were excellent.

The room we were first given was "accessible." The oversized bathroom took a good sized chunk out of the room. On top of that, during the night the bathroom started smelling of sewer gas. When I mentioned that to the desk clerk in the morning, they immediately moved us to a nice room on the second floor. That room was clean, comfortable, and acceptable in all ways. I assume that is what the majority of the rooms here are like.

The food for breakfast is what we have come to expect for "hot breakfast." The breakfast room was kept clean and the food was replenished in a timely manner.

The desk was kind and let us check out late, which worked perfectly with our schedule.

I would stay here again and enjoy it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a soccer tournament that my kids play in every year. It is very nice and clean. I can’t tell if the hotel is new, or if it was recently renovated, but either way, it is nice! We used to stay at a “golf resort” that is very near by, but these rooms are much cleaner and nicer.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

The hotel is right off I-90, very convenient in a quiet, non-commercial location. A big McDonalds and a small 7-11 are within walking distance. The inn's complimentary breakfast includes some hot food, protein as well as carbs, very good for all tastes and diets. I liked having a choice of the local newspaper as well as USA Today, especially good for finding out things to do in the area on a nice fall weekend. I needed some wine and snacks, and learned from the desk clerk a Walmart Super Center in Chardon is only about 15 minutes away on Rte. 44. With the in-room refrigerator, I was set!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel have a pleasant view of landscape.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Booked 2 nights ahead of time requested upper floor away from elevator, noise and no smoking. Upon check-in received a room on 1st floor, two rooms away from the outside door and elevator. Decided just to keep it too tired to deal with it. Room smelled smoky, not horrible but a smoker had been in it! Left a note for the maid - nothing was done about it and note not even acknowledged. Heard people going in and out all night from being so close to the outdoor entrance. Room was clean, the young man at check in was pleasant. Lesson learned, change rooms upon arrival. However, customer requests should have been checked and met before checking in!!!! May be my deciding factor before staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business