“Zingo's never disappoints!”

Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Zingo's dishes are always fresh and flavorful. It's an ideal option for vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters. I often get carryout, but finally dined in again yesterday. The atmosphere is pleasant and I personally love how they've configured and decorated the space. I am a huge fan of their falafel, but I (finally!) ordered something different last night and enjoyed it (see picture--that's the veggie mix grill). On the way out, I ordered an excellent cold brew coffee and chocolate milkshake that was gone before I could make it home. :) Their coffee game is on point in general, so if you appreciate good coffee, you'll be pleased at Zingo's.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Our family of all ages enjoys the food at Zingo's. We like the drinks and the service at this down town location.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Visiting friends and wanted some Mediterranean food. Enjoyed the atmosphere and lived the humus. All are food was excellent, service was good even though they were busy.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

This is one of the best upscale fast food restaurants in the area. You walk up. They take your order and then deliver the food to your table. Excellent food. Been here lots of times and never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Wow!!!! I love every single on the menu here! This has become a regular lunch choice for my friends and I, and I think we are all addicted to it! The food is very fresh and full of FLAVOR! And....the deliver locally which is rare for the area. Love the Junk Salad and the Gyro Wrap-Zingo Style. Added bonus: the very BEST hummus around!!!! Friendly staff and super cute location in Uptown.