“Pretty tasty”

Ranked #19 of 122 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2016

The pitas were tasty. I had the small Calamari (too small to share), the lamb sliders (very tasty and well seasoned, the small was sufficient to share), rice pilaf (I thought were too soft and didn't have much of a flavor), fries (very tasty and well seasoned the small was a good portion for 1 adult and 1 child), Ara-yes Halabi large (sufficient to share w/ my 2 kids).

A little about me. I am from Central Ohio and have had Mediterranean food 2 other times. I am a foodie and food critic.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Can't make up your mind then order a selection of plates. Try something new. All are fun. If you like the Beirut or Byblos you will like Pocco Piatti, pretty much the same cuisine. Nice safe area in Levis Commons. Enjoy

Reviewed June 29, 2016

...is worth the visit. Excellent service and food. This is a middle east fusion place, with a very imaginative menu. The quality of food is a big positive. It is located in Levis Commons, with lot's of parking. I was able to enjoy the place a lot when I was living there and would strongly recommend it.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

We got together for my Brother-in- Law birthday party with some family member & friend.
We order several small plates of different samples and they were delicious. The servers were outstanding.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

We love Pocco Piatti for a date night or just an outing with friends. We order several small plates and maybe a few large plates and just graze the table with different delicacies. Their freshly baked pita bread is the best coming out fresh from their wood fired oven.