“No Complaints”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Port Clinton
“No Complaints”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I was only there for a night but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. No Bed Bugs! (I check) The breakfast in the morning was ok. The oatmeal was a little overcooked and gummy but I was good with the hard boiled eggs, bagels, cream cheese,juice and coffee. The tv was ok, not a lot of channels. Probably my only complaint would be the swimming pool. The pool itself was nice but the chlorine level was toxic. I submerged once and it was ten minutes before my eyes quit burning. Kept my head above the water line the rest of the swim.There was a good mexican joint next door that I ate dinner at. It was tasty and the price was reasonable. Although the hostess could use some lessons in friendliness.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank hankEWait

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dover, Ohio
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Sept 5-Sept 9 on a short family vacation. The hotel was one of the cleanest hotels we have stayed at - the room was spotless as was the bathroom. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful and always available to answer any questions that we had. The Continental breakfast was nothing fancy but the food was fresh and there was a decent selection to choose from. The indoor pool was clean and warm and the hotel provided towels in the pool area so that you dont have to use the towels from your room. Overall we recommend this hotel if you are staying in the Port Clinton area.

1 Thank 820Heidi
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We had originally booked at a different hotel close by but left after seeing and smelling the room. The staff at the Sleep Inn was so friendly. Was able to book us a room right then and there, checked us in right away and even let me see my room prior to booking. I was amazed at how nice the hotel was for such a great price. I would highly reccommend staying there.

1 Thank JacobsMama
Greenfield, WI
Reviewed 14 September 2011

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. We would stay there again

1 Thank Audrey P
East Liverpool, Ohio
Reviewed 10 September 2011

I mainly selected this motel for price and conveneince on an overnight trip to Put in Bay. I was pleasantly suprised at how nice it was. We had a King Suite that was large and clean. The bath room was probably the biggest I have ever seen. Just a very short walk from the entrance were two very nice restaurants and within a short drive were several others. The breakfast was not the best, but very good for the price. Overall a great value.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ohioman_11
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Shower water could have been a bit warmer, beds quite comfortable

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My wife and I wanted to go to Lake Erie for a few days. We checked prices at several hotels in the Port Clinton area, and this was one of the lower priced hotels. We did not have a lot of money bugeted for the trip....short getaway....but we were wondering if the lower price meant a poor quality hotel. We decided to make the reservations and we were very pleased with this hotel. It was clean, the staff was friendly, the continental breakfast was great, and our room was very nice. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to this area. It is a great hotel for the money.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
6.9 km away
The Island House Hotel
The Island House Hotel
#3 of 17 in Port Clinton

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!