“Relaxing & lovely!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sun-room doubles as a second bedroom
Full kitchen is open to the living room Warm, comfortable decor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sun-room doubles as a second bedroom
Full kitchen is open to the living room
Warm, comfortable decor
Brand new queen bed, mattress and pillows
Pretty beach themed bathroom
Sweeping Lake Erie view from the condo
Kitchen has a full sized fridge and stove as well as a dishwasher
Hallway leading from bedroom
Looking back at the condo complex from the pool / hut tub area. Our condo is on the second story
Sliding and doors and privacy blinds turn the sunroom into a second bedroom if needed
Our protected, private beach on Lake Erie
Plenty of grills right outside your door
View from the condo out to the grassy area, the pool, the beach, and the lake.
Futon folds down to become the second bed
Dishes, pots, pans, coffee maker - everything you need to feel at home
Enjoy your morning coffee in the Italian style bistro :)
Enjoy amazing sunset colors from the condo
32 inch TV in the bedroom
The sunroom has a back door leading right out the pool/beach area.
Sliding doors and curtains can be closed to make the sunroom a private bedroom
Two minute walk to the Jet Express heading to Put-in-Bay and Kelley's Island

Kristin L
Columbus, Ohio
“Relaxing & lovely!”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The condo is well decorated. The master bed is very comfortable! The pool accomodations are wonderful and the beach is breathtaking! This is a perfect place to unwind and relax with God in his creation!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
lukewalke...
Hamilton, OH
“When I think of my vacation last summer, I just smile!”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This condo is a great place to stay if you want a clean, family-friendly place to relax that is close to the islands to take a ferry or to visit Marblehead or any number of fun attractions in the area. The condo was clean and had just about everything that we could ask for. We are a family of 3 and we used one of the beds in the closet and it worked out perfectly. The unit has a front door that is easy to access from the parking lot and a back door that is perfect for going to the pool/beach area. The views of the water are just spectacular from the sun room. The property has a really nice pool which we swam in every day and a nice private beach area. It has lots of grass for the kids to run around and play outdoor games and a small playground as well. All of the people we met, both short-term vacationers and owners were just really nice. We felt very at home here. You can walk to the Jet Express, it is just across the bridge which is very convenient. We ended up driving to Miller Ferry which is super-close and the Kelly's Island Ferry which are both more economical, plus it gave us time to sight see. The owners are great to deal with and very professional and full of knowledge of the area. There is a nice beach restaurant right next door (food was ok) but was nice just to be able to walk over there and enjoy nice views of the lake. The town of Port Clinton doesn't have a lot going on, but we did walk around a bit. There is a drug store and a used book store and a couple of restaurants and a great popcorn store that we loved! You may also want to visit the African Safari Park if you have kids for a few hours and there is a great open market/produce stand also not far away that we got all of our fresh items. Marblehead Lighthouse is super close as well. We cooked a lot, great kitchen items, just about everything you would need. It was the perfect place to relax in between island trips. We spent a few days just being by the pool and relaxing. This was such a fun adventure to share with my husband and son. You will love it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the location, the pool
Liked least: It was on the top floor
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Doug W
Oxford, Michigan, United States
“Beautiful view, very quiet and relaxing”
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

The condo is beautiful, although it does need a bit of minor repairs. The view of the water from the sun room is as advertised. Of course a stay in late November means no using the outdoor amenity's, but they are in view also from the sun room and a short walk away. The decor is very warm. We had two problems. One when we got there, there was a rank oder that we didn't figure out until the 2nd morning. Someone had left food in the sink disposal without running it. And we went to watch a REDBOX rental on the TV and found that the cord that connects to the DVD was the wrong type of cord. So I had to go and buy one. I left it there for future guests. All things considered, I would rent this unit again. This time of year Port Clinton runs slow and thats what we needed this time around, but I could see from driving around that there is lots to do. We drove to Cleveland one day to see the play A Christmas Carol. Its just a bit over an hour drive, and we were pleasantly surprised by the Theater District there. I highly recommend that for a break in the action.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
liquid_em...
Nassau, Bahamas
“The Perfect Sanctuary”
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

As a young woman going through a divorce, I desperately needed a refuge for a while. This place was my sanctuary. Everything about it was beautiful, comfortable and easy. The decor, furnishings, dishes and linens/towels were all lovely, cozy and well kept. It felt like home the second I walked in and made me never want to leave! I had peace and solitude when I needed it, drinking coffee and reading while looking out over the lake from the adorable sun room. Then I could walk down to grab a bite to eat or enjoy the activity and check out the festivals when I wanted to. I hardly used my rental car, since everything I needed or wanted was within a few block radius. Put In Bay was a blast and I loved how I always felt safe and secure. I will definitely be going back! Hopefully, this time with a friend for good company and a healed soul. I am so grateful for my time there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views are incredible, everything easily accessible.
Liked least: The weather:)
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Arizona
Reviewed 21 February 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing