“Family fav”
Review of Gatti's Pizza

Gatti's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 75 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Great pizza, salad bar and game room. They were very busy when we went in but had pizza out quickly. We like that we can put in special request for certain pizzas and the kids love the game room.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This is a quality buffet, Always fresh, includes salad, pastas, pizza, and very good deserts! You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Nice buffet an kid games..pizza is good with different varieties...kids play games but the games could be a little cheaper

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

They are a buffet that includes many different pizzas, pastas, and a great salad bar. They also have dessert pizza and a soft serve ice cream machine. self serve soft drinks and tea. I've only seen vanilla ice cream served on my visits. Types of pizza's I've seen are the traditional cheese, pepperoni, meat, vege, loaded. I've also seen BBQ chicken and taco pizza. They will make requests. Dessert pizza I've seen are apple cinnamon, cookies and cream, cherry, and cinnamon with icing. They have plenty of seating around wall mounted TV's. And then there's the game room. It's kind of a small game room but the kids like it. And you can collect tickets for prizes. They have party rooms. We had my youngest daughter's birthday party there. It's good for cold weather party's.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Excellent place for buffet pizza, salad, and pasta. They'll make any pizza you ask for. Plus dessert pizza. You can definitely load up in here!

Date of visit: February 2017