“Great Coffee and Wonderful Small-town, Friendly Service!”
Review of The Lofts

The Lofts
Reviewed June 11, 2018

We were in Portsmouth for family business. Great place for coffee and food. Very clean. Bright and cheery atmosphere. Excellent service.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for a quick bite. I felt like I was in a coffee shop in a much bigger city. Very nice inside, fantastic ambiance, friendly service. They definitely take their coffee seriously, and the dark was strong and smooth. Had a good breakfast bagel sandwich, although I would have preferred a bit more egg and meat in my sandwich.

We enjoyed it so much we went back later for a drink. Decent selection of beer and wine, and an absolutely impressive selection of scotch!

If I lived in Portsmouth, I think I would go here every day!

2  Thank Joshb2j
Reviewed March 31, 2017

For years, I lived in the Northwest where there are all kinds of coffee houses everywhere in Seattle (Starbucks headquarters is located there) and Portland, The Lofts is just as tasty and classy as any coffee house I have ever visited! I love their lattes and iced coffee! Try it. You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

What a Jewell to have here in the Portsmouth area! Clean, great drinks and good food. And the atmosphere is top notch. Very close and convenient to the Vern Riffe Center for the Arts. A perfect spot to get a snack, or enjoy company prior to a show. A great place to work while one the road. Friendly and accommodating staff. They keep the place clean and runs tight ship. I really cannot recommend this place enough.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful venue.... perfect for our after-dinner drinks with friends before walking to the Vern Riffe Center For the Arts for an evening concert. Even though the service was slow, we enjoyed the bright atmosphere and friendly staff.