“Coffee date”
Review of The Lofts

The Lofts
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Good lively atmosphere, friendly staff, good drinks and meal. Coffee @ the Lofts is centered around their beverages. On Sundays they have a brunch special where customers can get mimosas. Their meals are like many other cafe places, that is they are light and more like appetizers than a full entree. Their iced matcha tea is wonderful and the soups are a huge highlight of the store.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Such an awesome place to have in Portsmouth. Love going to sit and study, drink some coffee and have some lunch. Love the casual atmosphere. It’s the first place that comes to mind if I want to sit and have a glass of wine with friends or a Saturday morning brunch(mimosas and waffles!) I’m local so I go fairly often.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018

We were in Portsmouth for family business. Great place for coffee and food. Very clean. Bright and cheery atmosphere. Excellent service.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for a quick bite. I felt like I was in a coffee shop in a much bigger city. Very nice inside, fantastic ambiance, friendly service. They definitely take their coffee seriously, and the dark was strong and smooth. Had a good breakfast bagel sandwich, although I would have preferred a bit more egg and meat in my sandwich.

We enjoyed it so much we went back later for a drink. Decent selection of beer and wine, and an absolutely impressive selection of scotch!

If I lived in Portsmouth, I think I would go here every day!

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank Joshb2j
Reviewed March 31, 2017

For years, I lived in the Northwest where there are all kinds of coffee houses everywhere in Seattle (Starbucks headquarters is located there) and Portland, The Lofts is just as tasty and classy as any coffee house I have ever visited! I love their lattes and iced coffee! Try it. You won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: November 2016